Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today's Insty Round-Up


[Redacted] So light blogging until possibly tomorrow afternoon. The [Redacted], so maybe I'll slack off and catch up on my blogging then! For now, some interesting tidbits from the InstaProf.

Spying in Iraq with Michael Totten.

Debunking 9-11 conspiracy theories at Popular Mechanics. There was a 2 hour special on this last night on the History Channel, but I fell asleep about a third of the way through. Pathetic, I'm old.

Mmmmm, slow-cooking.

Far-out future tech.

Well, maybe they can eat lunch in Scotland after all. Click the link in the update to this post.

Surprise, surprise. Big Brother uses imaginary lines in robo-policing. Paging ED-209.

Politicizing science? The deuce you say!

Ooh, I made it to Ace's tonight. Following from The King Of All Morons:

I really hope this isn't real, but I know it is. Context (content warning).

Ha ha, dork!

Beware Teh Gorebal Worming!!1!!one!!

Rope, Tree, Journalist.

Jumping The Shark warning!

More lefty nonsense, in Hollywood no less.

Regarding the 9-11 debunking show on the History Channel? It will re-run this weekend.

Do we have a winner in the HD-DVD format wars?

Apparently Ace has never heard of Empire Of The Sun.

The Call of Cthulhu.

Carbon nano-tubes.

The sun sets on another day. Good night!

No comments: