Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The World Welcomes...


Lauryn Elizabeth [redacted], born some time today (around noon-time). Other important events that occurred on this day in history? On June 20th, 1975, JAWS premiered. I think this bodes well for baby Lauryn's future. Follows is the email from Loretta, the paternal grandmother:



As you know, the baby has arrived. Lauryn Elizabeth [redacted] (I believe the
first name is spelled correctly, but not certain of the middle name spelling.)
at 6 lbs. 14 oz, 19.5 inches long. Born this morning. Dark hair. (for now
anyway) Very nice.

Unfortunately, my camera didn't function
properly on the photo of the entire family, and rather than send something that
didn't come out right, I will send you the one with Michael and the baby and one
of the baby alone, so you can at least see how sweet she is. I'm sure there
will be others of the family coming in the next few days. Until then, I can
say they all looked beautiful and happy, though a little tired so soon
after.

Loretta (the paternal grandmother-ed.)


Pictured below is the bro-in-law Mike with the new addition to the family. Yay!

No comments: